The aim of the club is to protect the kitesurf spots around Cornwall, by promoting safe practice and interacting with the public, whilst also encouraging more participation. To bring together the kiting community by running fun events, increase the standard of its members and promote the sport and the county both within Cornwall and to the outside world.To date, the Kernow* Kitesurf Club (KKC) has successfully increased and maintained kitesurfing access at Hayle, Gwithian and Perranporth. You may not kite at these spots, but your spot might be next, so please join and support your local kitesurf club.Join the KKC Facebook group and get involved.
- Kernow King of the Air and demo day! - full details on Facebook.
- 20th or the 21st of April, we will be holding a demo day at either Marazion or The Bluff.
Brands so far confirmed are Ocean Rodeo, North & Flexifoil.
- Updated Hayle Kite Zone and Rules (PDF)
April 20th – 2012 Bluff passes now on sale at Lodeys and Down The Line, WestCountry Watersports will have them by Monday 23rd Royal Mail willing. KKC members £5, BKSA only members £10, other insurance £20. That includes your free parking permit for Harvey Towans and a limited edition KKC zip-tie. Please spread the word, and consider the purple 2011 passes expired.
Cornwall Kitesurfing Spot Guide
If your new to the site or new to kitesurfing in Cornwall then a good start is our spot guide, with details of the main kitesurfing spots in Cornwall.
KKC Member Discounts
- Lodey (Marazion) – 10% off repairs, 5-10% off new products
- Freeriders surf shop (Falmouth) – 10% off non sale stock
* Why “Kernow Kitesurf Club” ? Well Kernow is the Cornish word for Cornwall, so this is the Cornwall Kitesurf Club.