The aim of the club is to protect the kitesurf spots around Cornwall, by promoting safe practice and interacting with the public, whilst also encouraging more participation. To bring together the kiting community by running fun events, increase the standard of its members and promote the sport and the county both within Cornwall and to the outside world.To date, the Kernow* Kitesurf Club (KKC) has successfully increased and maintained kitesurfing access at Hayle, Gwithian and Perranporth. You may not kite at these spots, but your spot might be next, so please join and support your local kitesurf club.
Join the KKC Facebook group and get involved.
- Legend of the Bay :: Kitesurf & SUP event (18 & 19th April @ Watergate) details.
- 2015 AGM – Post meeting minutes (how high can you jump, what can you film ….)
Cornwall Kitesurfing Spot Guide
If your new to the site or new to kitesurfing in Cornwall then a good start is our spot guide, with details of the main kitesurfing spots in Cornwall.
KKC Member Discounts
- Mobius – 20% discount on all lessons
- Lodey (Marazion) – 10% off repairs, 5-10% off new products
- Freeriders surf shop (Falmouth) – 10% off non sale stock
* Why “Kernow Kitesurf Club” ? Well Kernow is the Cornish word for Cornwall, so this is the Cornwall Kitesurf Club.