The current KKC committee have majority voted to postpone the KKC AGM.
This was with the awareness that the Facebook vote to go ahead or not with the AGM, was majority yes, as it stands, to go ahead.
It was 5 of the 6 voted to postpone Vs 1 who hasn’t yet voted (email stated their position).
It seems the situation is continuing to worsen and we need to make a decision sooner rather than later.
We are going to:
1. Interim ask if anybody wants to propose any changes to the current committee who are:
- Chairman, Rory Jenkins
- Vice Chairman & Beach Safety Officer, Matt Taylor
- Treasurer & Child Safety Officer, Lawrence Smith
- Club Secretary, Simon Crabb
- Events Officer, Angus Tobey.
- BKSA rep local kite don, Pete Stephens
2. Interim ask if anybody wants to propose any changes to the current beach representatives who are:
- Par and other beaches around St Austel, Denzil Williams
- Marazion & The Bluff area, Lawrence Smith, Mark Graham & Alex Pickup.
- Perranporth & Perran Sands Rory Jenkins
- Watergate, Craig Smith
- Daymer & Hawker, Mike Perry
3. Get Lawrence (our current club treasurer) to
give us an accounts update which we’ll put on the Website. When that is
done we’ll let the members know via email and the Facebook Group.
Rory, Kernow Kitesurf Club chairman