The current KKC committee have majority voted to postpone the KKC AGM.
This was with the awareness that the Facebook vote to go ahead or not with the AGM, was majority yes, as it stands, to go ahead.
It was 5 of the 6 voted to postpone Vs 1 who hasn’t yet voted (email stated their position).
It seems the situation is continuing to worsen and we need to make a decision sooner rather than later.
We are going to:
1. Interim ask if anybody wants to propose any changes to the current committee who are:
2. Interim ask if anybody wants to propose any changes to the current beach representatives who are:
3. Get Lawrence (our current club treasurer) to give us an accounts update which we’ll put on the Website. When that is done we’ll let the members know via email and the Facebook Group.
Rory, Kernow Kitesurf Club chairman